People love customized and personalized mugs with eye-catching designs, text, and avatars. Now, it becomes a hassle-free and easy job due to various advanced sublimation printers that produce catchy and unique designs on your drinking wares like mugs, tumblers, and so on.
But you need to have the best sublimation printer for mugs…… To be spotted with such unique and customized mugs, you feel exceptional.
However, for getting exceptional and outclass drinking wares such as mugs and tumblers, you need to have the best sublimation printer that can create a unique article and get desired results.
So, here in this article, you are going to get the list of the best sublimation printers for mugs and tumblers.
Mugs of different materials are available, but for sublimation printing, you need a special poly-coated mug that can transfer the design to the blank perfectly.
So, to get up to mark results. No compromise on sublimation printer quality. Many well-known brands are providing high-class and advanced sublimation printers, but also the low-quality printers are there to misguide you, so be away from the wrong products.
But don’t worry! Now, we are here for your awareness and guidance to show you the right direction. So, without wasting any more time, let’s find the best one for you!
Recommendation # 1
- Easy use
Recommendation # 2
- Good Quality
Recommendation # 3
- Great Quality
- 100 Sheets
What is the best sublimation printer for mugs?
Now getting customized mugs and tumblers for friends and family is not a hard job because now we are revealing the best sublimation printer for mugs to produce a perfect and unique article.
Best Sublimation Printer For Mugs
|1.||HP ENVOY pro-6475|
|2.||Canon Pixma 7520|
|3.||Epson workforce Pro WF 78-series|
|4.||Epson Expression XP-15000|
|5.||Epson Stylus C88|
1. HP ENVOY pro-6475
- High Quality
- Easy to setup
- 2 years of instant-based ink
Hp pro 6475 is all one wireless sublimation printer with various advanced features. Sublimation printing with hp pro is a more convenient and easy job.
It offers you two-sided automatic printing that saves time and also money. It’s not very complicated and surely easy to handle; easy functions make it a favorite for sublimation.
When you use high-quality sublimation papers or sheets, so printer gives you better embossing results. Check out some great sublimation printers from HP.
- The printer is very suitable to complete tasks at home and to handle small professional projects. Provide the all-in-one facilities with printing, copying, and scanning. It has a two-sided automatic printing facility that saves them time and decreases the cost of paper sheets.
- The printer offers you two years of instant-based ink that you can easily print up to 100 pages, so you save on ink cost. However, you receive the link at the doorstep.
- A very outclass feature when you download HP smart app and connect to the Wi-Fi, easily and quickly set up the printer get started, you just need to follow simple steps. Using Wi-Fi connects and shares the HP pro printer to all family members’ devices.
- The printer provides the best connectivity that you have ever experienced. It also has 35 pages an automatic document feeder that copies and scans. It offers a 1-year hardware limited warranty and 24/7 free web support.
- HP smart enables the family members to easily print, copy and scan from their smartphones and very easy to share the documents to Dropbox and google drive. Hp smart app facilitates you to send fax from your Smartphone, PC, and laptop.
- Print directly from camera roll, social media, and Google photos.
- Ink levels monitoring system and remote printing.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Print, scan and copy everywhere from smartphones using the smart app.
- Borderless printing
- Detects and resolves connectivity issues by using self-healing Wi-Fi.
- Don’t provide a money-back guarantee.
HP Pro 6475 should be on top of the priority because it’s truly the best sublimation printer to customize the drinking ware like mugs and tumblers. So it can be your best sublimation printer for tumblers. Select the unique one to create the unique personalized mug!
2. Canon Pixma 7520
- 100 Sheets capacity
- Optical resolution 2400 x 4800dpi
- Both wired and wireless connectivity
To create some unique articles and to customize the mugs differently, you surely need canon Pixma 7520. It simply fulfills your all mug printing needs.
Certainly, some sublimation printers are not compatible with sublimation sheets and paper and don’t transfer the perfect design, but canon Pixma gives you super sharp transfer results.
So to make super eye catchy and stunning and customized mugs, you must rely on canon Pixma; you will surely forget to even think about any other sublimation printer.
It is suitable for home use ideal for offices and professional projects. With so many operating and connectivity options, make your printing hassle-free and uncomplicated.
Easily print several sheets and many mugs of your choice. However, fit the printer anywhere at home in the office don’t bother, it’s surely compact size.
- This is all one wireless printer, with many printing solutions and other options. It is manufactured to meet your all printing needs. It also offers the five colors individual ink system that produces super image and text results. It uses color dye ink and black pigment ink for crisp and vivid images and text. Use the canons’ genuine ink for quality results.
- It offers versatile paper support, both front and rear paper support. It has an output tray and rear feeder tray with the capacity of 100 sheets to connect the Smartphone, PC, and laptop to get the print with ease.
- It facilitates by 3 inches touch screen LCD with very simple printing, scanning, and copying options. It is also compatible with iPad and iPhone.
- Get the great printing of 4 by 6 inches, 5 by 7 inches, and 5 by 5 square borderless photographs. It scans the business documents and photos as well with optical resolution 2400 by 4800dpi. So it prints the 4 by 6 photos in just 21 seconds.
- You can directly connect the printer to the PC by using USB or via Wi-Fi and scan from a mobile phone using the Canon print app. It also supports the Pixma cloud link, which helps you to access your files to social media.
- Five individual ink systems of the standard ink tank.
- 3-inch LCD touch screen with easy options.
- Front and rear paper support, excellent text quality
- Offer built-in fax and ADF of 20 sheets.
- Only separate the ink that runs out.
- Paper doesn’t support the borderless for T-shirts and photo stickers.
- Lack SD-card slot.
A smart, compact home office printer makes your printing work easier convenient. It truly handles the workloads efficiently and quickly. Produce sharp text results and vivid photographs by individual ink system. It is surely the best sublimation printer for mugs and other drinking wares.
3. Epson workforce Pro WF 78-series
- Tray of 250 sheets
- Both wired and wireless connectivity
- High-Resolution results
Here we are going to include the most amazing all-in-one color inject sublimation printer, especially for wide-format printing.
This Sublimation printer delivers quality prints and shop-quality graphics. Epson pro is surely the top choice of ordinary users, professionals, and industrial users.
Epson WF-78 is a good sublimation printer, especially for creating stunning and unique drinking ware; if your printer is not up to the mark so must go with Epson pro, which provides high-resolution results. Epson pro is an unmatchable product that delivers desired results at an affordable price.
- It simply offers fast high printing of wide-format projects of 13 by 19 inches with precision core and heat-free technology to deliver quality results.
- So for quick control and navigation, the 4.3 inches touch screen makes the printing function easier.
- After downloading the Epson smart panel app, it enhances productivity and connectivity using a Smartphone. The Epson app is really easy to operate.
- The printer provides the tray of 250 sheets and 50 sheets of ADF, and you also get automatic 2 sided printing facilities.
- It delivers high-quality precision printing with accurate dot placement, and more features include DURA Brite Ultra, instant dry pigment inks for professional-quality prints.
- The printers offer easy and convenient wireless set up so connect a mobile phone or other smart devices, use Bluetooth, Wi-Fi direct, and Ethernet networking for printing projects.
- The powerful duplex solution offers auto 2-sided print, scan, and copy.
- Saving by Lowe energy consumption.
- Epson smart panel app for printing operations set up monitoring.
- Precision core technology DURA Brite Ultra ink provides high-speed prints.
- Provide maximums printing resolution.
- The printer only uses the Epson’s’ genuine cartridge’.
We include Epson WF-78 after getting thumps up from professionals and experts! Due to high-class wide format printing. All advanced features make it the best sublimation printer for mugs and also for other large-scale projects.
4. Epson Expression XP-15000
- High resolution 5760 by 1440 dpi
- Print photo in just 27 seconds
- Front tray with 200 sheets
To get stunning and outclass borderless photos is possible to Epson XP-15000 wireless wide format printer. It is absolutely the best choice for printing mugs because its advanced features allow you to complete the printing assignment perfectly with low costing printing.
You can easily add the Epson XP-15000 to the best-selling sublimation printers list. It’s an affordable, unmatched, and energy-efficient sublimation printer.
Among the many Eco tank sublimation printers of Epson, it’s the fastest and most performing sublimation printer.
So you can select the Epson XP-15000 for printing mugs because its precision core technology and flexible paper handling produce amazing results.
However, it’s a brilliant wide format printer with six colors of Ultra HD inks.
- The printer provides the facility of printing signs, posters, and photos. So you can easily print the 4 by 6 inches and 13 by 19 inches borderless photos in a short time. Additionally, you can directly take prints from your Mobil phones and smart devices.
- Due to the high resolution 5760 by 1440 dpi, you get very clear and crisp images and text.
- Upgrade your photo printing level by using Epson XP-15000 because its individual six-color Claria Photo HD inks with new shades like Red and Gray take the printing results to the next levels. The printer provides quality results with only genuine Epson cartridges.
- It also offers a special rear tray of 50 sheets, which makes your professional printing projects easier and Pro-quality, and also 2 auto sides printing and a front tray with 200 sheets.
- It provides fast-speed printing that prints the documents at 9.2 ISO ppm black, 9.0 ISO ppm color, and 4 by 6 inches borderless photos prints just in 27 seconds.
- You can easily track the ink levels, ink usage, leftover ink levels and also place the order if the ink levels are getting down.
- Provide the outclass printing quality.
- Produce borderless photographs of 4 by 6 inches and 13 by 19 inches.
- A very special new Claria Photo HD ink.
- Small size and lightweight as compared to other wide-format printers
- Printing speed is a bit slow and quite pricy as well.
A modern and easier wide format sublimation printer. It is surely a reliable choice for printing mugs. So use the Epson x-15000 and design the mugs and get the results that you are keen enough to see!
5. Epson Stylus C88
- Capacity of 120 sheets
- Print up to 23 pages per minute
- Affordable price
It’s truly one of the best sublimation printers of the Epson series. Epson Stylus c88 can be a valuable asset of any business, whether it’s on a new starter or established business.
Its affordable price and stunning printing results make it a favorite for home use and also for offices task. For critical projects and documents, it delivers amazing quality and durability.
So this champion performer will surely give you vivid, sharp text and images.
- The printer produces the outclass printing results due to its DURA Brite Ultra pigment ink. You can create superior-quality images of the various scales of projects. So it’s an ideal solution for daily routine text and graphic tasks or any wide-format large-scale project.
- To get stunning results, you can use a variety of paper; you can easily achieve remarkable results on plain paper, glossy, and also on matt paper. Right after the printing, you can touch it due to its quick-dry formula and no messy smudging.
- The input tray has a capacity of 120 sheets, and it holds a variety of paper sizes up to 8.5 by 14 inches.
- Easy connection to multiple Computers by using built-in. USB parallel ports. The printer provides the photo editing software with an easier editing option.
- It easily prints the black text quickly that you can print up to 23 pages per minute and color 14 pages in just 1 minute.
- It supports almost all types of media.
- Automated printing and paper handling.
- It offers the DURA Brite Ultra pigment ink cartridges.
- Smudge, fade, and water resistance
- High-speed printing
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
- High running cost.
- Unable to print larger images.
So, it is truly the hard-working printer with flexibility and power to handle your all printing tasks. With lots of unique features, it’s surely impossible to neglect the Epson stylus c88. For getting super unique and remarkable printing results on your mug, this is surely the ideal choice.
Can you sublimation print on any mug?
No, you can’t use any mug for sublimation because for the sublimation, you need a special poly-coated mug for sublimation printing. This coating is not possible at home, so you can easily buy sublimation blanks online which are polymer-coated.
What kind of printer do you need for sublimation on tumblers?
It is recommended that Epson eco tanks are more convenient and affordable for sublimation, especially on tumblers, and you cannot use any tumbler for sublimation. It should be poly coated. So select the best sublimation printer for tumblers’ sublimation.
Can you sublimate on a regular ceramic mug?
If the ceramic mug is a glazed ceramic mug so you can sublimate the cup without any poly coating. If the product is not ceramic at that time, you need a special polymer-coated mug for sublimation printing.
Can I do sublimation on a mug without a mug press?
Don’t worry if you don’t have a mug press; you can sublimate the mug without a mug press. Simply, you can use your convection oven, cover the inside surface of the mug with sublimation paper, set the temperature of the oven to 425˚ temperature for 14 minutes, keep the mug in the oven and get the desired result without heat press.
How do you sublimate the inside of a mug?
Yes, you can sublimate the inside of a mug; you just need a heat press and sublimation printing paper. Stick the sublimation paper using heat-resistant tape and place a mug in a heat press.
The purpose of the recommendation is to make up the mind of the reader to select the best one confidently without any hesitation, so here are our top picks:
Recommendation #1: Epson Expression XP-15000
It takes the printing to the next level. A wide-format wireless printer provides you with many advanced features that make the printing work unique, so select XP-1500 to create uniqueness. It can be your best sublimation printer for tumblers.
Recommendation #2: Epson Stylus C88
If you want to get amazing printing results on your mugs, Epson stylus c88 is a truly unmatched and unique sublimation printer.
Recommendation #3: Canon Pixma 7520
Get the sharp and vivid printing results of images and text on mugs and other items by using five colors individual color system. So select a wireless compact home office printer and get perfect printing results.
The main factor behind all details is to make you aware of how advanced and latest sublimation printers are available in the market.
Before making a decision about the best sublimation printer for mugs, you should understand your needs and work requirements.
Here, we include all outstanding and well-performing sublimation printers. It’s important to select the right one if you are specific to the sublimation printing on mugs, tumblers, and other drinking wares. Here, our work is done.
Now, it is your turn to take the decision and select the best one for printing your mug unusually! Select the unique sublimation printer to create exceptional personalized mugs!