If you are planning to start your t-shirt printing business, first of all, you need to buy the best sublimation printer for t-shirts.
Now some people are truly crazy to wear trendy and modern printing t-shirts, so starting a business in the sublimation printing field will surely benefit you. But the question is, which sublimation printer is best for printing t-shirts?
In fact, sublimation printing is not only for your home use or crafting; you can also utilize it to start your business by printing t-shirts.
Therefore, the sublimation printer produces high-quality designs that make any article worthy. Last few years, the sublimation printing passion has been increasing because brands are offering advanced, compact, lightweight printers at a very reasonable price.
Therefore, products description and reviews will really help you to make up your mind for any particular sublimation printer.
So we picked up some more durable, efficient, and best sublimation printers for dark shirts, best sublimation printer apparel, best sublimation printer for cotton shirts, best fabric sublimation printer, and best sublimation printer for jerseys.
No more delay. Let’s dive into the details:
Recommendation # 1
- Good Quality
- Easy to use
Recommendation # 2
Recommendation # 3
- INKvestment Tank
What is the best sublimation printer for t-shirts?
Here are the best sublimation printers for t-shirts of different brands with their unique and advanced features and technology:
Best Sublimation Printer for T-Shirts
|1.||Epson WorkForce WF-7710|
|4.||Canon PIXMA MG Series|
|5.||Epson Stylus C88+inject printer|
|6.||Canon 9856B002AA imagePROGRAF iPF770|
1. Epson WorkForce WF-7710
- Easier to use
- Dual side printing
- Perfect colors
- Wireless connectivity
When you get print on a t-shirt by using Epson WF-7710, it gives you high quality and long-lasting prints because its pigment ink transfers the colors perfectly.
So you get the borderless, high-quality print in a short time. In fact, no need to apply so much effort to printing t-shirts and to print any other material.
It also consumes very little amount of power. Additionally, you can use this printer as a regular printer and also convert it into a heat transfer printer.
Epson WF-7710 is the best printer for those who want to start a t-shirt printing business with a small investment, and also for upgrading business, Epson WF-7710 is the best option.
By using USB, Wi-Fi, and smart devices, you can print different designs for your t-shirts. Check out some more Epson sublimation printers.
- Because of the precisionCore technique, you can complete printing work smoothly. You get the borderless image with shop-quality print. Most people prefer borderless print on their shirts and jerseys.
- So the wireless technique and Wi-Fi connectivity make your work easy and unique; you can print from a laptop and the same phone.
- Its capacity ink cartridges make your work much easier, especially when you are working with high-volume applications.
- It gives the facility of dual side printing so you can easily print both sides of the shirts, so it decreases the cost of printing. It will really give you shop quality printing results with a professional touch.
- It can hold up to 10 envelopes.
- The color Touch screen of 4.3 inches.
- Easy wireless printing from smartphones and iPad.
- Easy functions with high resolution
- Bit expensive as compared to other printers.
Workforce WF-7710 is really best for starting a printing t-shirt business, and you can complete your printing tasks easily. So you must choose this productive and versatile sublimation printer to give versatility to your sublimation work.
2. Brother MFC-J995DW
- Efficient printing
- Wireless connectivity
- INKvestment tank
This printer is truly a good option for those who are running a small business and need an inexpensive small sublimation printer that provides the best printing results.
So, the Brother MFC-J995DW is the best choice for home and small businesses. Its special design tank cartridges with additional ink storage tanks provide the ink without any interruption during the printing process.
Also have a look at, best brother sublimation printers we have reviewed.
- Your printing process can be easily continued without any interruption because of its re-engineered INKvestment tank cartridge plus internal ink storage tank delivers the ink for up to one year. It has four fixed ink reservoirs inside for continuous supply.
- It’s really a combo of productivity and convenience features. It has an auto-duplex printing option and also has the ability to print and scan from many memory devices.
- It supports many connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB, etc. Without using any network, you can connect Smartphone or tablet to the printer for taking printouts.
- This printer really works effectively for printing any fabric. In the presence of a heat press, you can print t-shirts, apparel, table-cover, and so on.
- Super easy onscreen navigation; by using a touch screen of 2.7 inches, you can complete work easily. Intelligent page Gauge(2) informs you about the ink amount you have consumed and the leftover amount of ink.
- Exceptional savings and uninterrupted printing.
- INKvestment tank system holds more ink.
- Keep you up to date about ink levels.
- Wireless printing facility.
- Internal ink storage supplies ink up to 1 year.
- Not suitable for large-scale projects.
It transfers the image in a very short time as compared to any average printer. It works fast. For home use or small business setup, it is the best choice. So its all-in-one printers are loaded to satisfy you. However, it can be your best sublimation printer for shirts as well.
3. WorkForce WF-7210
- Economically uses power
- Quality printing
Now, printing t-shirt and jerseys are not difficult. It is a hassle-free job because now here we are introducing the best cheap sublimation printer for t-shirts.
If you understand the whole process of sublimation so printing will be a really fun activity for you. So, you can use the Workforce WF-7210 for business purposes, and at a low cost, you can print many t-shirts perfectly.
But always use the genius Epson sublimation ink for sunning printing results.
- It gives outstanding graphics results on your t-shirts and all other fabrics because it’s powered by precision Core technology.
- You can easily print the 13 by 19 inches shirts by using workforce WF-7210. It produces the perfect results of images and text for both black and white and color.
- It consumes very little power means the printer use up to 80% less power. It has a versatile paper handling function.
- No tension of ink runs out because you get the notification about ink levels, so you are always up to date about ink and don’t face any hurdles during printing.
- It’s really an economical sublimation printer loaded with unique technology and features.
- Always up to date about ink usage and levels.
- High-quality printing results of images and text.
- The capacity of sheets is up to 500 with dual trays.
- Very economical with low power consumption.
- Wide-format prints.
- Don’t have a scanning facility.
- The problem in aligning cartridges.
Overall performance of printing is pretty well, especially when you are printing t-shirts or any fabric. It is suitable for home and small office use.
4. Canon PIXMA MG Series
- Easy to use
- High-resolution printing
Now here we include another best sublimation printer that prints the t-shirts and jerseys most easily and simply.
Yes! This is the canon Pixma which has the solution to your many problems regarding t-shirt printing. Although it does not have a wireless or auto duplex facility, its printing function is quite easy.
So you can easily select it as the best sublimation printer for a t-shirt. It is not a complicated printer, so you can handle it comfortably. It is really ideal to use at home in the office.
- It gives the colored print resolution of 4800 by 600 dpi, and for black print, a resolution is 600 by 600 dpi. Another plus point is you can also use other ink cartridges.
- You can print around 60shirts at a time by using this printer easily. It supports an XL ink cartridge, so there is no need to replace the ink frequently.
- Because of the very high-resolution range, it transfers the sharp and vibrant color smooth. So canon Pixma is really best for high-quality printing on t-shirts. It never shows the dull colors, so it’s one of the best sublimation printers.
- It provides you the simple connectivity; you can easily take print by using a USB drive.
- It is a really simple all-in-one wired color inject printer, and also lightweight and compact that you can easily fit anywhere in the home.
- High-resolution printing results.
- Auto scanning mode.
- The printer supports the other ink cartridge.
- A wireless facility is not available.
It is easy to use a sublimation printer. It provides you hassle-free printing, copying, and scanning by using Wi-Fi. Super-resolution always produces high-quality prints. Canon Print app makes your work easier and amazing. It can be the best sublimation printer for t-shirts and for other printing needs.
5. Epson Stylus C88+inject printer
- Beautiful design
- 120 tray capacity
- Direct print from USB
- Great Quality
Epson is a really well-known name for manufacturing advanced sublimation printers. Epson’s most printers produce high-quality resolution and unique color images.
So, here is the Epson stylus C88 is the best sublimation printer for printing fabric and many other small printing articles.
However, its compact and stylish sublimation printer can enhance the charm of your home or workplace. For printing a t-shirt, you also need a heat press with a sublimation printer.
- Its print resolution is 5760 by 1440 DPI, so it can generate quality images. Its tray has a capacity of 120 sheets.
- The feeder of the printer is compatible with the thickness of sublimation paper, so by using the heat press, you can transfer the design or text on the t-shirt or on other articles.
- For printing on plain and glossy paper, you need to use DURArite ultra pigment ink, and the cartridge creates the photos on clothes and sheets with a professional touch.
- It provides wide format and borderless printing, which is suitable for t-shirts and banners. For printing on a wide format with Epson c88, you can use 8.5 by 11 inches wide paper.
- It is not a wireless printer, so you can use a USB for taking prints. The printer can easily work with sublimation and pigment ink equally.
- Produce vibrant and sharp colors
- Compatible with a variety of sheets.
- Per print, the cost is very low.
- Individual ink cartridges.
- Compact and durable design.
- Easy to use photo editing software
- Not able to handle bulk prints.
- No wireless connectivity.
This is a really perfect sublimation printer, especially for new designers and small-scale businesses. For printing t-shirts and other clothes with low cost and high quality, it is the best choice. So, Epson stylus C88 can be your best t-shirt sublimation printer.
6. Canon 9856B002AA imagePROGRAF iPF770
- Stunning results
- Can print in 25 seconds
- Upload prints in cloud storage
The good point about canon 9856 is that not only professional can use it for the large-scale format, but it is also useful for entry-level experiences.
Most of the time, this printer is used for wide format printing such as poster and signage projects, and its magenta ink gives a vivid and stunning result.
No doubt, canon is a well-known brand for introducing top-level electronic gadgets. So the brand understands the user’s needs and introduces more advanced sublimation printers with innovation.
Additionally, the printer has an inbuilt sub-ink tank that retains the ink level till the replacement, and during the project, you can refill the empty tank without disturbing the printing process.
- It is a 36 inches large format sublimation printer, especially for entry-level users. It is suitable for large format projects.
- This printer is capable of printing the A1 (23 by 33) print in just 25 seconds.
- This printer is loaded with user-friendly software, which is really helpful to meet your all printing needs.
- By using canons’ clouds portal solution, you can upload, download, share, and print files from almost anywhere in the world. For versatility, iPF 770 has a Media Configuration Tool.
- Produce high-quality prints with high speed.
- Special internal software.
- Precision printing and sub-ink system.
- Economy prints mode.
- Status monitor.
- It was a bit expensive.
It is really economical and affordable for entry-level users. It provides a detailed print with high resolution. So the variety of software plays a major role in improving productivity. So this printer is really met your all printing needs. By using its configuration tool, you can explore amazing printing ideas and can produce unique printing articles.
Can I print t-shirts with a regular printer?
No, it is not possible to print a shirt with a regular printer. To print a shirt, you need a sublimation printer with sublimation paper and ink to print your t-shirt perfectly.
Why my sublimation print looks faded?
The reason behind faded colors is the high or long duration of temperature and pressure. So, you must follow the heat press setting and also the instructions according to the blank type. Every heat press doesn’t have the same setting.
Can I only sublimate 100% polyester shirt?
This is a fact that 100% polyester shirts give the best sublimation result because polyesters yarn holds the ink perfectly, but 65% of polyester shirts are also good for sublimation printing.
What is the best sublimation printer for all-over shirts?
Sublimation printers of various brands are performing well and producing good results on shirts, but Epson Workforce WF-7710 is really working amazingly with all-over shirts.
Does sublimation print fade over time?
The quality of sublimation prints depends on the quality of the printer. So the higher the quality of the printer, the longer the prints stay permanent. Generally, dye sublimation print never fades around six months.
We have discussed the best sublimation printer for t-shirts. Now here we are going to recommend the best of the best sublimation printer based on overall performance, competitive price, and remarkable features.
Suggestion #1: Epson WorkForce WF-7710:
It is the most popular dye-sublimation printer of Epson because of its unique features and performance. For t-shirt printing and other fabric, it is a really amazing printer. Its all-in-one printer provides shop-quality borderless prints. It’s really the best dye-sublimation printer for t-shirts.
Suggestion #2: WorkForce WF-7210:
It is powered by a precision core, so it gives you outstanding printing results with high speed. It also provides shop-quality print and color graphics. It’s a wide format inject printer with versatility.
Suggestion #3: Brother MFC-J995:
It is the best wireless printer, especially for the home office. You get up to one year of ink and save on ink cost. Because of the low-cost operation, students can afford the sublimation printer. It is a superb all-in-one inject printer. It’s the best cheap sublimation printer for shirts.
Now it’s time to summarize all the key points; in the article, you get the complete valuable information on the best sublimation printer for a t-shirt.
No doubt, different brands are offering ultra-modern and advanced sublimation printers and, day by day, upgrading the printers’ efficiency.
So, you can use the sublimation printers to print fabrics such as t-shirts and other fabric items. Here, we compile the list of best sublimation printers of various well-known brands.
Additionally, we include the most efficient, economical, and energy-saving sublimation printers for printing t-shirts and different fabrics.
So, we show you the right way to follow……! If you want to be aware of the wrong product and keen about the best, so avail the opportunity and select the one from the list.
At last, one more key point you must consider before taking a final decision if you enter the market unplanned and sudden without research so it will become a headache for you.
So choosing the best is printer is really value of money. Finally, we put our whole efforts to inform you deeply now take decision cleverly and enjoy t-shirt printing!